• Call Now To Schedule Your Free Consultation (623) 696-3429.
  • Office Hours: Monday to Friday - (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Cactus Blossom Legal LLC

Not all court orders last forever. Finances change, and support – whether spousal or child – may need to be changed as a result. Children grow up, and their needs change, necessitating changes to parenting time plans and legal decision-making orders. Post-decree modification cases exists to make these changes, so that parties aren’t bound by orders from years ago (or longer) that just don’t fit their present circumstances. Usually, a “substantial and continuing change” needs to be shown to justify this kind of modification. People can’t just change court orders because they feel like it – there needs to be a good reason for it. Most often, these kinds of cases involve a change to child support (usually related to a change in job or to parenting time) or a change to parenting time and legal decision-making (for any number of reasons).

Cactus Blossom Legal LLC

Call Now To Schedule Your Free Consultation
(623) 696-3429

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U