• Call Now To Schedule Your Free Consultation (623) 696-3429.
  • Office Hours: Monday to Friday - (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Cactus Blossom Legal LLC

Sometimes, one party doesn’t follow court orders. Maybe they don’t pay court-ordered support, don’t sell a home they were ordered to sell, withhold children from the other parent, etc. In these situations, it is necessary to go back to court and to have the court enforce the court order, so that the disobedient party is forced to do what they’re supposed to do. The court can, and will, hold people in contempt for failing to follow court orders, and might add all kinds of other sanctions depending on how egregious their bad behavior is. Sometimes, the court can be persuaded not to impose sanctions if a good reasons exists, but typically the court frowns upon people ignoring its orders. It is unfortunate these cases are sometimes necessary, but the court won’t randomly show up at your door to make sure everyone is doing what they’re supposed to be doing – you have to go to court and tell them that a problem exists before they will try to solve it.

Court Ordered Parenting Time And Legal Decision-Making

In this article, you will discover:

  • The best interest factors the court considers when awarding parenting time in Arizona.
  • The importance of reaching a parenting plan that works for everyone.
  • When to seek the court’s help to enforce a parenting plan… Read More


Cactus Blossom Legal LLC

Call Now To Schedule Your Free Consultation
(623) 696-3429

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U